3 Easy Steps

  • 1Search for courses by Study Area, Level and Location
  • 2We deliver you all the matched results
  • 3Choose one or more course providers to contact you

Distance from location (kms)

Exact 5 10 25 50 100

Posted since

All 2 Days 1 Week 2 Weeks 1 Month

Sort results by

Relevance Date



Lecturer In Management (Entrepreneurship)

University of Tasmania - Launceston, TAS

Education, Childcare & Training
Source: uWorkin


Job no: 495445
Work type: Full time
Location: Launceston
Categories: Academic - Teaching Focus

Lecturer in Entrepreneurship/Management

We are seeking to appoint an ongoing, full time Lecturer in Entrepreneurship/Management within the School of Management and Marketing based in Launceston with the expectation of some teaching at the Cradle Coast campus.

The Opportunity

The Lecturer in Entrepreneurship/Management is a teaching intensive role with 60% of the position dedicated to learning and teaching and related activities. The remaining 40% of the position will contribute to the School’s research, and service/engagement. The successful appointee will be a self-led academic with a commitment to the University of Tasmania’s place-based mission.

The successful appointee will be able to teach into units such as entrepreneurship as well as teach across at least two or more of the following areas: the fundamentals of management, strategic management, organisational behaviour, small business management, managerial ethics, or organisational change. Teaching will be into our key programs including the Accelerated Bachelor of Business, the Master of Business Administration, as well as management units that support the Master of Professional Accounting. There is also an expectation that the appointee will engage in continuous curriculum improvement and innovation.

The successful appointee will meet the AACSB requirements of a Scholarly Academic, with an established track record in research and continuation of high-quality industry relevant research that will contribute to the discipline, as well as the place-based missions of the College and University. The appointee will also contribute to the School, College, University and/or external environment through a commitment to service and engagement.


Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level B and will have a total remuneration package of up to $133,842 comprising base salary within the range of $98,537 to $114,395 plus 17% superannuation.

How to Apply:
To apply online, please provide your resume, cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
For further information about this position, please contact Professor Melanie Bryant, Head of School of Management and Marketing, HeadofSchool.TSBE@utas.edu.au or 03 6226 8328.
Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.

Applications close Sunday, 14 February 2021, 11.55pm

Advertised: 13 Jan 2021 Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Feb 2021 Tasmania Daylight Time

Launceston, TAS

Education, Childcare & Training


Shortlist Job