Start or expand your career in Australia’s Education and Training industry.
What could be more rewarding than a career in Australia’s education and training sector? Every day, educators are listening, encouraging, instructing and teaching people that will eventually shape our community.
Australia’s Education industry is growing rapidly and requires more trained, skilled and caring people to enter the sector. In fact, Australia’s onshore international education sector is forecast to grow from 650,000 enrolments today to 940,000 by 2025.
The education sector has a wide variety of jobs and career pathways that are fun, challenging and fulfilling. Whether it be your first job or an opportunity to take the next step in your career, Australia Education Jobs has a role that is right for you.
Australian Education Jobs has 1,000's of opportunities right now including principal, assistant principal, teacher, lecturer and many other education roles across the Government and Private sector in childcare, schools, vocational training organisations, Tafe’s and Universities.
For Job Seekers
If you are looking for a new role, Australian Education Jobs will provide you with an efficient and easy way to access a range of jobs and employment opportunities in all levels of the Education industry from around Australia.
It’s also a great way to stay on top of industry news as it happens, and be part of a growing employment sector.
- Find local jobs quickly and easily via keyword and location search.
- Set a job alert to be notified of new matched opportunities.
- Shortlist jobs of interest and apply.
- Create an AirCV profile, enabling you to apply for jobs from any mobile device - anywhere, anytime.
- Share jobs and opportunities you find with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Australian Education Jobs is a platform where you can access staff and talent within the Education industry across Australia.
- Post your vacancies for free on Australian Education Jobs and find the right person for your job.
- Sign-in from anywhere to view applicants and shortlist talent.
- Share your job role via social media.
- Print a QR coded job beacon poster to display at your organisation.
Need help to get your jobs in front of the education industry?
Contact us to find out how we can automate, distribute, feature and prioritise your jobs across Australian Education Jobs and the uWorkin network.