After School Care Assistant
We are looking for After School Care Educators to join our team!
- You will be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Valid work rights for Australia
- Have easy access to tranport
- Have a paid Working With Children Check
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, enagaging and activity based programs
- Experience with Children preferred but not essential.
Why Join Randstad as an Educator?
- Extensive number of educational centres,schools and daycare centers
- Government, Catholic and Independent centers
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Develop your career with us as your experience and qualification grow
- Acknowledgement progarms and candidate of the month awards
- Refer a friend program
- East to manage your own availability via our candidate portal, or liase by phone through our consulting or after hours team
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education industry
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
PLEASE NOTE: NOMINATION/SPONSORSHIP FOR VISAS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CASUAL EMPLOYMENT. Please only apply if you have valid work rights for Australia.
If you do not currently have work rights for Australia, AND YOU ARE A QUALIFIED TEACHER click here for opportunities offering nomination/sponsorship for visas:
How to apply if you have work rights in Australia:
Click APPLY NOW!
Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 to speak directly with a Candidate Administrator if you have any questions.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Refer a friend:
Know any excellent OSHC educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: