shaping the world of education
Are you a passionate and experienced Science teacher who is driven by seeing their students succeed? Would you like to fundamentally influence the lives of student’s under your care and do you thrive on building relationships?
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers who want to be a part of a committed and professional team. This position is for a Term 3 start.
About the school
- Has a strong emphasis on inclusion, learning and respect.
- Inspire students to reach thier full potential as individuals and members of the community
- Provides a strong sense of community and belonging.
About the role
- Qualified Science Teacher
- Australian Citizen or Resident with valid work rights
- Have a valid VIT teacher registration
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Are great at differentiating your lessons to the need of the students and can adjust accordingly
The benefits of working with randstad education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: