Cairns City, QLD
- Inspire the next generation of future leaders with G8 Education
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Excellent benefits and discounts on offer
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
Pelicans in the City Centre One have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Lead Educator to work in our friendly 88-place service in the Senior Kindy room. This position is permanent full-time, 38 hours per week.
We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children, who holds extensive knowledge of NQS & EYLF. The successful educator will have exceptional time management skills and support a strong Workplace Health & Safety structure.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A current Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Dedication to developing the future of children
Our staff benefits are:
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Uniforms provided
- Exclusive access to The Playground - G8's benefits platform, with access to to over 500 retailers
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 20/06/2020
Category: Education & Training
Job Status: Permanent Full time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: