As a Systems Administrator you will be responsible for providing support and maintaining the companies, network, server and desktop environment. This will include the proactive monitoring and managing the importance of critical equipment and services. This is a permanent position
- At least 5+ years experience providing level 3 support in Microsoft server (2008, 2012, 2016) and related components
- Demonstrate good hands-on technical skills with technologies including Unix, Linux, Storage and VMware
- Experience with Windows Server 2008-2012, AD, Exchange, SQL Server
- Install and configure Servers, Networking and other IT equipment
- Perform network administration tasks to manage the delivery of applications via internal and external connections (LAN, WAN, VPN, SDWAN, Cisco switches)
- Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chelsea in our Perth office on Chelsea.Pak@hudson.com.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: