Early Childhood Teacher (Maternity Leave Contract) – Rowellyn Preschool-temporary Contract
Carrum Downs, VIC
Posted by Rowellyn Preschool on 26 Mar 2020
For ProviderRowellyn Preschool
Primary roleEarly Childhood Teacher
About the Centre/ServiceRowellyn Preschool - Sessional Kindergarten
Work Days of the RoleWednesday, Thursday & Friday
Hours of Work of the Role22.25 per week
DescriptionRowellyn Preschool is seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to cover a maternity leave position commencing April 2020 for the period of Term 2 - 4 - 2020 - position ending 18th December, 2020. Job details This is a Temporary maternity leave position commencing April 2020 for the period of Term 2 - 4, position ending 18th December, 2020. This role will be responsible for leading a 4 year old program (session times outlined below) with the possibility of extra hours to support other groups within our centre where needed. Conditions as specified in the VECTEA 2016 Agreement. Teaching time is 14.5 hrs + 7.75 hrs non-teaching = 22.25 hrs per week. Session Times are set: • Wednesdays (4YO Group): 12:45am - 4.30pm • Thursdays (4YO Group): 8.00am - 3.00pm • Fridays (4YO Group): 8:00am - 12.45pm The non-teaching time will be scheduled in consultation with the suitable applicant. Applications Please email your application letter, Resume and at least 3 referees to email@example.comNo phone enquiries will be accepted. We are a child safe and equal opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- Early childhood Bachelor teaching qualification recognised by ACECQA
- Hold approved and current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, adrenaline auto injector training and Asthma certificates as per the NQR.
- Have proven experience developing and providing high quality educational programs for children using the VEYLDF.
- Have proven experience documenting all aspects of child development including transition statements.
- Adhere to and apply to the preschool policies, principles and philosophies.
- Current VIT registration.
- Have proven experience with transition statements.
Additional RequirementsThe Successful applicant to have: * Proven experience with transition statements. * Excellent Computer Skills
Industrial Agreement/AwardVictorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2016 (VECTEA)
Email only - Resume & Cover Letter - Referees
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: