Title: Care Coordinator
Occupation: Disability Service Officer
Salary: $74,460 per annum including super
Location: Redfern NSW
Hours: Full time, 38 hours per week
Experience Required: at least 3 years of relevant experience
· Building a strong connection with ACARES clients and their families;
· Assigning staff to clients based on staff qualifications and availability, as well as client preferences;
· Organise support to clients with disabilities and monitoring and reporting on their progress
· Referring clients to agencies that can provide additional help
· Assessing community need and resources for health, welfare, housing, employment, training and other facilities and services
· Liaising with community groups, welfare agencies, government bodies and private businesses about community issues and promoting awareness of community resources and services
· Responding promptly to emails, enquiries and requests from clients;
· Maintaining accurate records of incidents and feedback as required;
· Reorganising work priorities to meet the needs of a fast-paced environment;
· Supporting all clients to meet their goals.
- A current National Police Check and, if relevant to the position,
- A Working With Children Check
- Full Drivers Licence.
- All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: