Join our growing database of casual early learning educators locally, nationally, and internationally. With over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector, we enjoy a proud reputation for service in one of the fastest growing sectors across Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: NOMINATION/SPONSORSHIP FOR VISAS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CASUAL EMPLOYMENT. Please only apply if you have valid work rights for Australia.
Why Join Randstad as an Educator?
- Extensive number of educational centres, schools and daycare centres
- Government, Catholic and Independent centres
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Develop your career with us as your experience and qualifications grow
- Acknowledgement programs and candidate of the month awards
- Refer a friend programs
- Easy to manage your own availability via our candidate portal, or liaise by phone through our consulting or after hours team
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education industry
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
We care about ensuring our future experts are nurtured and taught by the best people. We also care about making sure we choose the perfect people for the right centre, school or institution.
- You will be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- You will need valid work rights for Australia
- Have easy access to transport
- Have a DCSI check & a Respond to Abuse and Neglect Certificate (RAN)
- Have an updated First Aid Certificate
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity based programs.
- Diploma or Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in an early years environment
- Australian or equivalent qualifications
If you do not currently have work rights for Australia, AND YOU ARE A QUALIFIED TEACHER click/copy the link below for opportunities offering nomination/sponsorship for visas:
How to apply if you have work rights in Australia:
Click APPLY NOW!
Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 to speak directly with a Candidate Administrator if you have any questions.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Refer a friend:
Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: