Early Childhood Teacher (4-5 Room)
76 place childcare centre located in Silkstone is currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) for the 4-5 room.
This position can be full-time or part-time and will see you work for a company with a strong reputation within the industry alongside a passionate team of educators.
Amongst other benefits, they are also offering work-life balance, above-award wages and a VERY supportive and bubbly team environment with a long-standing director.
Graduates and those 50% through their Bachelors course are welcome to apply!
What's in it for you?
- Positive team environment
- Coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements
- Above award wages
- Additional leave over christmas on top of standard 4 weeks annual leave
As Early Childhood Teacher, your primary responsibility is to design, implement and evaluate programs for children, in accordance with the State-based Guidelines and Curriculum and our own Lifelong Learning framework inspired by the ELYF.
Through daily observations, and applying your pedagogical knowledge and expertise you will ensure the individual needs of all children are met, and they are inspired to grow and develop into lifelong learners to achieve their very best.
- an Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA approved equivalent
- a current Working with Children Check or equivalent, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- a love of early childhood education
- experience developing portfolios for each child
- the skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver care and education programs
- a proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role and others, please call Angelica on 07 3337 5230 or email email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: