Early Childhood Teacher (4-5 Room)
Wellington Point, QLD
Due to new regulation we are representing a 127 place childcare centre in Birkdale seeking a second Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) for the 4-5 room.
This position is very unique as it will see you assisting the current ECT who will be offering tones of mentoring and coaching. This centre also stands out with two directors that have been with the centre for 28 years and the other ECT being there for 14 years.
Being the second ECT this position is offering 30 hours a week - 6 hours a day - 9:00-4:00 (ideally).
Graduates and those 50% through their Bachelors course are welcome to apply!
What's in it for you?
- Positive team environment
- Coaching and mentoring
- Staff discount on childcare
- Work-life balance
As Early Childhood Teacher, your primary responsibility is to assit with the design, implement and evaluate programs for children, in accordance with the State-based Guidelines and Curriculum and our own Lifelong Learning framework inspired by the ELYF.
Through daily observations, and applying your pedagogical knowledge and expertise you will ensure the individual needs of all children are met, and they are inspired to grow and develop into lifelong learners to achieve their very best.
- studying towards or hold an Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA approved equivalent
- a current Working with Children Check or equivalent, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- a love of early childhood education
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role and others, please call Angelica on 07 3337 5230 or email email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: