Childcare Centre Director - South Melbourne Location
Childcare Centre Director - South Melbourne location with an ASAP start
This role is exclusive to Randstad Education and our client is a 50 place privately owned centre located in South Melbourne. Operating 3 rooms they focus on providing a learning environment that is centred around nutrition and draw their inspiration from not only the EYLF but you will see a touch of Reggio Emilia and Montessori approach in their day to day operation.
Aside from the general running of the centre, the main focus is on being a strong people manager to coach, mentor and guide staff to support and grow their careers further. The other emphasis is on embracing the community and building strong relationships with the families to ensure their feedback or concerns are being addressed immediately.
If this sounds like you then you will ideally have:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma of Children’s Services
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate and Anaphylaxis training
- Hold a current Police Check and Working With Children Check Card
- Ideally be experienced as a centre manager
- Be confident with leading and mentoring staff
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a solid understanding of the national and Victorian Early Years’ Frameworks
- Have a solid understanding of new Victorian regulations/legislation
- Be passionate about Early Years’ Education
- Exposure to Reggio Emilia or Montessori philosophy will be highly regarded
In return for your skills and experience my client offers:
- Competitive salary
- 1 RDO per month
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- Yearly bonuses
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Re-imbursed for parking weekly
This is a fantastic position, offering great benefits to the right candidate. If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply now or call Vae or Melanie at Randstad Education on 8630 7400 for a confidential discussion. Or apply now with a cover letter.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: