Oshc Educators | Casual Team 2020
ANZUK EDUCATION SERVICES PTY LTD
West Melbourne, VIC
About The Role
anzuk are currently recruiting for experienced OSHC educators to join our casual team for 2020 in Melbourne's Western Suburbs including Point Cook, Manor Lakes, Melton and surrounding areas.
We are working with a range of services and are looking for enthusiastic staff to work with primary aged children at before and after school care facilities.
This is a great opportunity for students currently studying their education degree.
Suitable applicants for this rolemust
have the following:
- Cert III/diploma in children's services or completed/currently completing a Bachelor of Education degree.
- Experience working with primary school aged children- employed, placement, volunteer
- WWCC (employee)/VIT
- 2 relevant references in an education/childcare setting
- First Aid (desirable)
- Great opportunity to work across a range of schools in Melbourne
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive hourly rate
How To Apply
To submit your application, please press the apply button.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent staffing in Melbourne Australia. At anzuk Early Childhood we understand the importance of the first 5 years in a child's life. We work closely with educators and early childhood services in facilitating positive learning outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: